Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Vacation Thank Yous



We had a great vacation to Nebraska. My hubby's 54th Anniversary of Graduating from Fullerton High School. I made these two cards to Thank friends for such a great time there. Used my technique on the right side pieces of paper called "Reinker Splash".
On the right side of each card I used a coordinating color to the main focal point. The dominant colors are pink on card 1 and orange on card 2. The reinker splash on card 1 picks up pink in the image by adding drops of red and blue reinkers. Card 2 used orange and blue for the reinker splash. The orange for the stamped image and the blue for the Mulberry paper under each stamped image

I couldn't for the life of me figure out if this image is looking forward with her head turned -or- is she looking over her shoulder and we see her back. Hmmm!

3 comments:

Etha said...

definitely looking foward :)
I saw these cards on rubberroad and LOVED them already, so very cool, what beautiful color combos!

Shirley said...

How very pretty. I have her, but love what you have done with her. The colors are wonderful for her!

Anonymous said...

These cards are amazing! I've never used reinkers before, but I may have to give this a try!