Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sing Praise to the Lord!!

I want to fill everyone in on my last surgery for my cancer. Two weeks ago I had my last surgery relating to my double mastectomy in July of 2008. I had some large masses of extra flesh under my arms and towards my back. The doctor said he hadn't seen anything like this. They were removed and biopsied. I did not chose reconstruction. The biopsies are back and there is no cancer in the removed masses of flesh. The incisions are about six inches long on each side--and painful but healing well. I do not have to see the surgeon for another 6 months. Isn't God Good!! All the Time?

God is good all the time--All the time God is good.

Have a Blessed Day.

2 comments:

Etha said...

that is so good to hear!! I'm sure you have brushed your hair by now :) yeahhh to you!! hope that the healing continues swiftly :)

Shirley said...

What great news, Nancy! An why wouldn't it be with a positive attitude like yours! Congrats~