Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oriental ATC


Time for another ATC! She ,the stamp, comes from Sparkle & Sprinkle. I first stamped her in black and then added clear embossing powder over the black and heat set. Coloring her was really inspiring for me. I used US Art Quest Watercolor Palettes Stargazers and Jewels. These paints are fab-o. If you like water coloring these are a must have. They are Pigmented Mica and Pearlescent & Metallic Colors. I started with a base of Burgundy card stock and added a portion of Faux Oriental money. I purchased this at an oriental grocery. Once the glue was set I spritzed with Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist and allowed to dry. Under the pretty lady is a piece of torn paper from an oriental newspaper. Which I also picked up at the oriental market. Then glued all together and added an oriental coin.

What fun this was. Can't wait to be involved in another ATC Oriental exchange.

Nancy

3 comments:

Jan said...

Love this ATC!!!!
Jan H (from your ATC International group...

Shirley said...

A really pretty and fun one too!

Anonymous said...

I think its a gorgeus work.